Leonaspis is a widespread genus of odontopleurid trilobite that lived from the Late Ordovician to the late Middle Devonian. Fossils of various species have been found on all continents except Antarctica.
Environments: marine, offshore shelf, deep subtidal, shallow subtidal, offshore, carbonate, reef, buildup or bioherm, deep subtidal ramp, deep subtidal shelf, slope, lagoonal/restricted shallow subtidal, basinal (carbonate), basinal (siliceous), transition zone/lower shoreface, shoreface, open shallow subtidal.
Age range: 460.9 to 383.7 Ma
• Daleje of the Czech Republic
• Devonian of Australia, Bolivia, Canada ( Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon), the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, the Russian Federation, Spain, United States ( Nevada)
• Silurian to Devonian of Argentina, Australia, United States (Oklahoma)
• Silurian of Argentina, Australia, Canada (Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Quebec, Yukon Territory), China, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Greenland, Latvia, Morocco, Poland, Spain, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, United States ( Wisconsin)
• Ordovician to Silurian of Canada ( Québec)
• Ordovician of Canada (Northwest Territories, Quebec), China, Kazakhstan, Poland, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom