Certificate of Authenticity
A physical certificate of authenticity is provided free of charge with every fossil we sell. This is our lifetime guarantee. The certificate, individually elaborated for each fossil by Juan A. Poblador as expert paleontologist, contains an accurate scientific description and the certificate validity can be verified online at all times. In addition, a 100% money back guarantee is provided.
Apart from being scientifically accurate and providing authenticity authority, it makes for a great display picture in any collectors room or museum files.
The certificate of authenticity has the following features:
- It is signed by an Accredited Paleontology Expert. The personal academic university verification code is provided on the bottom-right corner.
- There is a unique Certificate Number on the top-right corner.
- The Issued Date on the top-left corner corresponds to the purchase date at jurassic-dreams.com
- There is a Security Hologram on the bottom-center of the certificate. The number on the hologram must match that of the Certificate Number on the top-right corner. Removing the hologram destroys the paper and voids the certificate.
- On the left side of the certificate the Scientific Description is displayed.
- The validity of the certificate can be checked at any time at www.jurassicdreams.com/certificate-of-authenticity by providing the certificate number and issued date. Note that you have to write jurassicdreams without a hyphen in this case, which differs from the online store.
Other fossil stores provide a certificate of authenticity only on demand, and with doubtful authentication parameters. The certification method we have developed is state-of-the-art in the paleontology arena and we hope it will serve to promote a more trustworthy relationship among all the participants in the fossil exchanges.
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Jurassic Dreams collaborates in the study of a new species of Small Sized Theropod ("Raptor")
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name
- The Yeti From 1 Million Years Ago
- The Greatest of the Raptors? Dakotaraptor
- A Terretrial Crocodile with a Lethal Smile
- The Fight For Being The Largest Crocodile
- The Dinosaur with "Terrible Hands"
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dinosaur Teeth With Almost Unreal Colors: Why?
- Dinosaur Sounds Unveiled: How Scientists Figured It Out In 8 Facts
- Guide - How To Identify Fossil Fakes: What You Need To Know