The Only Real Specialist. A Certified Paleontologist in Charge
Many turn their hobby into business, they have an online store or sell in eBay. While that can be commendable, it can’t compare with a real expert, with years of academic formation, supervised field work experience, trained in the art of correct identification, detection of fakes, and a solid network of other accredited paleontologists to consult with.
We do that, and in addition we provide a state-of-the-art uniquely numbered, 24/7 online verifiable, hologram-secured Certificate of Authenticity with all the specimens. It is a lifetime warranty: if new discoveries are made that modify the classification of the specimen or there is any inaccuracy, we will re-issue the certificate. On top of that, a 100% Money Back Guarantee in case you simply change your mind: no questions asked.
Why Jurassic Dreams
- Affordable real fossils, perfect for a UNIQUE gift
- But also unique Museum Grade Fossils
- We have Free Express Shipping to USA for orders over $150
- We provide a state-of-the-art Certificate of Authenticity
- We only display scientifically accurate well curated fossil descriptions
- High resolution photos with special clear lenses on all specimens
- We visit the quarries. We own the specimens. We stay legal
- We cooperate with museums, governments and paleontological institutions
We only sell real, genuine fossils. Detecting fakes for over 10 years...
- We are a proud member and abide by the Code of Ethics of the AAPS
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Mineral & Fossil Marketplace Jan 28 to Feb 11 - 2023
- Dinosaur Teeth With Almost Unreal Colors: Why?
- The Largest Footprint of a Carnivorous Dinosaur
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show Jan-Feb 2020
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dunkleosteus, a Nightmare Fish
- A cretaceous "swan" relative to Velociraptor
- The Devil Frog
- Theropod Teeth Morphology - KemKem Basin
- Terror Birds To Trial: Carnivores or Herbivores?
- Carcharodon Megalodon, The One Who Devoured Whales
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name