Depending on who you ask, the answer is different. Unfortunately, giant prehistoric crocodiles' fossils aren't found complete, and only isolated parts of the skeleton and fragments form this puzzle. For the time being, we are sure about three species competing for the top on this peculiar ranking. Deinosuchus Depicted in the front picture, it lived 75 millions of years ago, at the end of the Cretaceous. It's important to note that actually it's not a crocodile, as it's kin to the American alligators. It has a broad, robust mouth, which allowed this species turn on itself to dismember the meat of...
One of the most odd antediluvian animals is the Camarasaur, whose fossilized rests have proven it had three brains: one in the cranial cavity, one in neck base, in the vertebra placed on the front legs, and a third one in the sacrum. The three brains were placed in A, B, and C, as depicted in the header image.So forceful was the journal Around the World in its edition of July 1920. In the article, they refer to the Camarasaurus, a longneck dinosaur just discovered. The analysis of the cranium showed that the size of its brain was "small" and they did...
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Mineral & Fossil Marketplace Jan 28 to Feb 11 - 2023
- Dinosaur Teeth With Almost Unreal Colors: Why?
- The Largest Footprint of a Carnivorous Dinosaur
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show Jan-Feb 2020
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs