Grover Marquina RSS
The Earth shook beneath its feet and it stalked stealthily its preys near the watering holes. There, at the soft wetlands were marked its tridactyl footprints. There are not many big ichnites of the mega predators of those times, and its tracks are shy. Some of these footprints have been attributed to the Tyrannosaurus rex, due both to their size and their age. However, a new footprint discovered in Bolivia puts on the Cretaceous map a new titan 80 million years old (footprint picture in the image at the top). It lived before the Tyrannosaurus rex and it was bigger....
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Jurassic Dreams collaborates in the study of a new species of Small Sized Theropod ("Raptor")
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name
- The Yeti From 1 Million Years Ago
- The Greatest of the Raptors? Dakotaraptor
- A Terretrial Crocodile with a Lethal Smile
- The Fight For Being The Largest Crocodile
- The Dinosaur with "Terrible Hands"
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dinosaur Teeth With Almost Unreal Colors: Why?
- Dinosaur Sounds Unveiled: How Scientists Figured It Out In 8 Facts
- Guide - How To Identify Fossil Fakes: What You Need To Know