One of the most odd antediluvian animals is the Camarasaur, whose fossilized rests have proven it had three brains: one in the cranial cavity, one in neck base, in the vertebra placed on the front legs, and a third one in the sacrum. The three brains were placed in A, B, and C, as depicted in the header image.So forceful was the journal Around the World in its edition of July 1920. In the article, they refer to the Camarasaurus, a longneck dinosaur just discovered. The analysis of the cranium showed that the size of its brain was "small" and they did...
- Theropod Teeth Morphology - KemKem Basin
- Terror Birds To Trial: Carnivores or Herbivores?
- Carcharodon Megalodon, The One Who Devoured Whales
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name
- The Yeti From 1 Million Years Ago
- The Greatest of the Raptors? Dakotaraptor
- A Terretrial Crocodile with a Lethal Smile
- The Fight For Being The Largest Crocodile
- The Dinosaur with "Terrible Hands"
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dinosaur Teeth With Almost Unreal Colors: Why?