Tyrannosaurus rex RSS
The Earth shook beneath its feet and it stalked stealthily its preys near the watering holes. There, at the soft wetlands were marked its tridactyl footprints. There are not many big ichnites of the mega predators of those times, and its tracks are shy. Some of these footprints have been attributed to the Tyrannosaurus rex, due both to their size and their age. However, a new footprint discovered in Bolivia puts on the Cretaceous map a new titan 80 million years old (footprint picture in the image at the top). It lived before the Tyrannosaurus rex and it was bigger....
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show Jan-Feb 2020
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dunkleosteus, a Nightmare Fish
- A cretaceous "swan" relative to Velociraptor
- The Devil Frog
- Theropod Teeth Morphology - KemKem Basin
- Terror Birds To Trial: Carnivores or Herbivores?
- Carcharodon Megalodon, The One Who Devoured Whales
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name
- The Yeti From 1 Million Years Ago
- The Greatest of the Raptors? Dakotaraptor