Zarafasaura oceanis RSS
The Plesiosaurs, those giant creatures with long neck and aerodynamic form who lived in the seas 65 million of years ago, are usually mistaken for the dinosaur. However, they belong to a different aquatic reptile family. Carcass caught by the Zuiyō Maru off the coast of New Zealand in 1977 The story I am about to tell is about Plesiosaurs, seas, and mystery. Otherwise, I wouldn't tell it! It was the 70s, 20th century, a small Japanese fish boat fishing around New Zealand caught with its nets a strange animal. The crew was astonished, they had never seen something like that....
- JURASSIC DREAMS will be present at the Tucson Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show Jan-Feb 2020
- Discovered more than 200 Pterosaurian Eggs
- Dunkleosteus, a Nightmare Fish
- A cretaceous "swan" relative to Velociraptor
- The Devil Frog
- Theropod Teeth Morphology - KemKem Basin
- Terror Birds To Trial: Carnivores or Herbivores?
- Carcharodon Megalodon, The One Who Devoured Whales
- A New "Rainbow" Dinosaur
- The little "Joe"
- Basilosaurus: The Giant Snake.
- The Chubut Titan Without a Name
- The Yeti From 1 Million Years Ago
- The Greatest of the Raptors? Dakotaraptor